X-Senbang Brazilian Natural Hair Style Zeudi 1Pack3pcs
- X-senbang 100% premium fiber blend. it is made from human hair blend and does not shed or tangle. Proper care for human hair extensions.
- Not everyone has naturally exotic hair, hence the desire for Brazilian, Indian, Peruvian and Cambodian hairs, regardless of their prices. The reason some women are able to reuse their human hair extensions for as long as a year is the maintenance practice. Hair extensions require work as they are not like natural hair. The better you take care of your human hair extensions, the longer they will last.
- In order to ensure long-lasting extensions and wigs, the following tips will prove helpful:
- Detangling hair gets rid of tangles, gently comb out human hair extension using a wide tooth brush or a detangling brush. While combing, do not just insert the brush to the root of the hair, start combing from the ends and slowly work your way to the top (the root). To avoid removing the hair while combing, support the extension with your hand.
- Washing: It is advisable to wash the hair at least once a week, but not more than three times a week. Washing them too much will make them appear too dry and they will get damaged faster, which is undesirable. It is best to wash gently with cold water and a very gentle shampoo, free of sulfite. Always apply a moisturizing conditioner after washing. Rinse the hair and dry.
- Drying hair: Pat the hair dry and avoid rubbing with a towel as this will lead to breakage. It is best to allow human hair extension to dry in the air, as excessive use of a hairdryer will lead to damage to the hair. However, if necessary the dryer should be put on a cool setting, and the extension should be combed out gently with a wide toothbrush while drying.
- Styling human hair extensions: It is best to discuss your human hairstyle preferences with your stylist. Use styling products that are alcohol-free such as mousse, gel, and hairspray in moderation. Avoid oily or greasy products, as they can cause extreme tangling of the hair.
- Applying heat: Heat is the biggest enemy of human hair extensions. Excessive use of heat causes the ends of the hair to weaken and become brittle, leading to breakage. If heat must be used, a heat protectant must be applied to the hair before-hand. The use of flat irons should be avoided.
- Sleeping with human hair: Avoid sleeping with the human hair wet, for it may get tangled while sleeping. Plait the hair, pin it up, roller-set it, or roll with bendy rollers before sleeping. Sleep with a satin cap or on a satin covered pillow to avoid pillow friction.
Other things to take note of:
- Avoid touching the hair every time. Touching human hair extensions leads to the transfer of oils from the hand to the hair, leading to them become unsightly.
- Rinse your hair in tap water before and after going into the swimming pool. The heavily chlorinated water has damaging effects on human hair.
- Do not use towels to rigorously dry out your human hair extensions, to avoid breakage.
- Oil your scalp whenever your scalp feels itchy. Avoid scratching because it can result in frizzy roots and noticeable tracks.
- When storing your human hair, store them in well-ventilated packs, and in such a way that they do not get matted and tangled.